Summery looks, worth releasing?

This forum contains the items, weapons, resources or other files shared between players.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)
Don't share ANY files, graphics, items that don't belong to you.

Re: Summery looks, worth releasing?

Postby PurpleYouko on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Nobody knows what "jumpers" are in America. :lol:
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Kilkakon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Haha sorry! Try speaking American! I think that you call them sweaters or pull overs or something. :D
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby merlon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

LOL! im in Florida, dont need sweaters! :P (i wonder when the next time someone will post something actually on topic :P)
merlon
Antares
Antares

Postby Kilkakon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:04 am

Haha most likely when this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1dYsvHl7FY ...is no longer applicable. :P

What I can ask though is how many levels deep do you guys/gals think I should do? I'ld like to make all the classes fair (so far there's holes as I've skipped more difficult ones) so yeah.
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby fireblade on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 am

Hm I don't want to offend, it seems like those models are well done, but due to the fact that I'm not gay I wouldn't actually like to see any of those where I'm playing. Imagine this style on Righteous Plate or Jabberwock, like... duuuude. I'd like to see some lighter summer looks for female chars though. ;)
fireblade
Little soul
Little soul

Postby Kilkakon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 am

Haha they aren't meant to be "gay"! One of the weird things with the default armour set is that they start off light and go heavier, and then go light again half way through, so I'm trying to fix that and make the armours the same for both sexes (so yeah there will be female ones when I'm able to edit properly again). I wouldn't do the Righteous Plate or Jabberwock either, I'll probably stop at level 88ish.
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Xsidol on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am

Rose needs a new look for level 250 gear sets
We Have it all ... Image
Xsidol
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Kilkakon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 am

If that's a request to give them a try in this style, I'ld be happy to have a go at them... if I had them! My client only goes up to 200 (the Jabberwock ones aren't even ingame items for me, there's just left over files in my directories).
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby merlon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

LOL, i would use if if u released, and i agree w/ the point about light -> heavy -> light you may may just want to make the middle 1s instead of ALL of em, just to balance out
merlon
Antares
Antares

Postby Kilkakon on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am

... randomly I got an email notification for this topic, but when I come here there's nothing! Perhaps it was another one of those spammers.

As for how things are going... I've got my PC back as of a few days ago! Yay! Things have been pretty full on as I try to get everything back on and catch up with what I'm doing. I haven't forgot about this though so I will release when I have something ready--perhaps just release things as they are done? :)
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

PreviousNext

Return to Submit client ressources