Summery looks, worth releasing?

This forum contains the items, weapons, resources or other files shared between players.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)
Don't share ANY files, graphics, items that don't belong to you.

Summery looks, worth releasing?

Postby Kilkakon on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:09 pm

(not 100% sure this is the right forum for now but hey)

I once was going through my "Let's make a Rose server!" phase and did pretty good actually although had a few problems and realised that I couldn't compete with the big boys--but I did make quite a lot of stuff for the game graphically wise and was wondering if anybody would like me to release any of it! :) There's quite a different few things like a map and so on but what I was wanting to show for now was a sample of some summer variants of the classic armours.

I've made more... would anybody want to use these? :) If so I can make like a pack or something.
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: Summery looks, worth releasing?

Postby Xsidol on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Oo , yes i would say that the client resource section on this forum needs some loving .... Release it all :)
We Have it all ... Image
Xsidol
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby merlon on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:46 pm

would you wanna countinue the line of pics? I say the first couple look pretty good.
merlon
Antares
Antares

Postby Kilkakon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:42 am

Haha unfortunately my primary PC decided last morning to die which means that I can't open my server software to run my client! XD Which means that I can't work on it for the very moment until I fix it up (I don't have any other Rose clients installed). I can post a few screenshots though (see below). From left to right: Level 10 Soldier (not so much a fan of this one; it's a bit too top-heavy for my liking), Level 10 Dealer, Level 10 Hawker (sorry for the night shot!), Level 50 Hawker.

merlon wrote:would you wanna countinue the line of pics? I say the first couple look pretty good.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean there... do you mean keep going up the levels of the classes posted so far?
Attachments
more outfits.jpg
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby rave on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 am

cool
rave
Clown
Clown

Postby merlon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 pm

hmmmm seems like the guys like wearing underpants :P
merlon
Antares
Antares

Postby Kilkakon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Haha well it's hot over here in Australia! :lol:

I'm trying to make a sort of progression from low to high armours, don't know if I'll finish it all off though or not. Happy to accept suggestions!

EDIT: I'm going to make female versions too in case anybody's wondering. Having that fateful time to have a computer die just doesn't help with having equal opportunity screenshots. :D
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Wish it was hot here.

My heating is broken :cry:
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby merlon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

i just wish it was hot here so all girls wear is bikinis, or no clothes atall... Oh S*** they already do, gotta love Florida.
merlon
Antares
Antares

Postby Kilkakon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 am

Haha your country sounds interesting Merlon! It sounds like nobody wears clothes... In America! And sorry to hear about your heating Purple... time to wear some jumpers!

I've been working on some of the others while I have little to do. It's quite hard to figure out how I'm going to do some of these actually.
Kilkakon
Smoulie
Smoulie

Next

Return to Submit client ressources