Walten's model release:

This forum contains the items, weapons, resources or other files shared between players.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)
Don't share ANY files, graphics, items that don't belong to you.

Re: Walten's model release:

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 am

walten wrote:so small update to release some modells that have been in my computer for too long, this time i added a link to the original image and designer i used to modell the item from.

Also remember to turn shine off if through the zsc editor if you add thiose items to your server, also it seems im not able to export my models with smooth shading so if you happen to posess a 3ds mas license then u can open the obj version and save it with smooth shading , it should look better.

here is a bow that could go well along with the raptor set:

and here is another glaive ( nr 21)

and here is the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pxvcxvy5fy85am/models_part2.zip

that cool i try to add the guns but the problems is the location its come to the legs

i don't know how to mange it 100%

could you please make small explanations about how to add the items in the clients ?
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby walten on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Hmm , I dont know if you can do it in the zsc editor , maybe u can do it there,
but another way to achieve that is to use the blender file that i added to the releases , u can move , rotate and scale the object as needed then you export it to an.obj and then you use the zms converter to turn it to a zms again :).
you can find the zms converter in the tool section of the forum

you can download blender here: http://www.blender.org/

its a free 3d software : short cuts for rotate is "r" , scale "s", and move "g"
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 am

walten wrote:Hmm , I dont know if you can do it in the zsc editor , maybe u can do it there,
but another way to achieve that is to use the blender file that i added to the releases , u can move , rotate and scale the object as needed then you export it to an.obj and then you use the zms converter to turn it to a zms again :).
you can find the zms converter in the tool section of the forum

you can download blender here: http://www.blender.org/

its a free 3d software : short cuts for rotate is "r" , scale "s", and move "g"

This Blender is good to used but i don't know what to but in R, S and G ?

becuase i am just seeing the guns drawing so i can't know where it will be how i can mange that ?

mm i want to learn 3D max as you but there is some things i want to know, The 3D max give you the drawing by OBJ when you convert it it will come into ZMS what about ZMC and Blender ?

sorry for silly Questions but its not clear for me.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Dasti on Sat May 07, 2016 10:20 am

Great work!

ICON wrote:Ok I understand that on the blender. I been trying to get better at Max and maya drove me crazy as blender did.

Especially when you open a hidden menu with 24 more options that lead you to other menus. Love it!
Dasti
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Previous

Return to Submit client ressources