Rapier!

A forum to show of the stuff you did for your server.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Rapier!

Postby Totat on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 pm

Yes, yes I create random animations and not ending all the classes that i have started but theres a reason for it (the server(s) that needed em didnt need them anymore) but heres a some more of the random stuff that i made recently lol(note: they probably wont be used anywhere)
Weapon Type: Rapier
Standing animation:

In combat standing animation:

Normal Attack 1:

Normal Attack 1 and 2:

Please take note that the other hand is stationed behind the character because it may be used for something else--- probably either magic or a dagger offhand, idk, its just a random thing that i might not finish anyway-- therefore....lets just keep it that way whatever
Last edited by Totat on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
I make animations and 2d effects
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: Rapier!

Postby lazypenguin on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Your animations are pretty good. I like this one a lot. How long does it take you to put together something like this?
lazypenguin
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Totat on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 pm

lazypenguin wrote:Your animations are pretty good. I like this one a lot. How long does it take you to put together something like this?

This didnt actually take me that long probably took me 30mins to 2hrs to create each and testing the animation im slowly getting better at it tho

Like the first animation took me 30 mins or so because it was just a standing animation but to reposiion the sword so it doesnt look crooked like what i had to do for the second one(combat stand) made me take a lil bit longer, it prob would be faster if i can somehow incorporate the weapons on my editor but yeah idk how to do that xD

Lastly the last one needed a bunch of stuff so it took me more than an hour for that one xD
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Postby L3nn0x on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:26 pm

That's pretty cool!

Once we have an open source client maybe you could include all of your animations in it ;)
L3nn0x
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Totat on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:32 am

L3nn0x wrote:That's pretty cool!

Once we have an open source client maybe you could include all of your animations in it ;)

Maybe xD we will see what happens by then, hopefully i dont lose the files from my laptop :p
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: Rapier! And some other random stuff

Postby L3nn0x on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Ahah sure, it's still a long way off ;)
L3nn0x
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Return to Pimp My Rose