Just Showing Off some new Sexyness

A forum to show of the stuff you did for your server.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Just Showing Off some new Sexyness

Postby ICON on Sun May 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Rofl No not even Closes.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby Arnold on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

moving pictures of some new stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZklwwbBkA5o
Arnold
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby 666 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm

nice video! :D hope you don't mind, but I'd like to give some constructive criticism.

the new user interface layout is awesome, but the design is lacking imho. you might want to try and come up with another accent color to break up the blue a bit, otherwise all the cool new features of the ui layout will be lost in a wall of BLUE.

If you're interested in paying someone redesign the ui's texture, send me a message. I would be willing to texture one of your dds files just to show you what I could do.

now about the new races! im loving the possibilities with the race feature, but I think more needs to be done than adding whiskers/ears and changing the hue of existing face textures eyes. I would rather you have one or two custom faces for the cat race to start, and add additional faces later on. If I get bored, I might try to create a cat-like face for you for free. also any plans to add a tail to the new race? :)

keep up the good work.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Arnold on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"I would rather you have one or two custom faces for the cat race to start"
uhm why do you think theres not more than one costom face for the cat race?
Arnold
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Raven0123 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

666 wrote:nice video! :D hope you don't mind, but I'd like to give some constructive criticism.

the new user interface layout is awesome, but the design is lacking imho. you might want to try and come up with another accent color to break up the blue a bit, otherwise all the cool new features of the ui layout will be lost in a wall of BLUE.

If you're interested in paying someone redesign the ui's texture, send me a message. I would be willing to texture one of your dds files just to show you what I could do.

now about the new races! im loving the possibilities with the race feature, but I think more needs to be done than adding whiskers/ears and changing the hue of existing face textures eyes. I would rather you have one or two custom faces for the cat race to start, and add additional faces later on. If I get bored, I might try to create a cat-like face for you for free. also any plans to add a tail to the new race? :)

keep up the good work.

UI: I love it too, and I believe your points.

Races: There's 3 races. For the tail suggestion, we thought of it already, its just if we were to do that, we would have to go through all the armors in the game remove the ones that have a tail on it, and there was another reason why we didn't do it yet but I can't remember why.

Anyway thanks for the constructive criticism. Its always nice to have that every once in a while. :p
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby ICON on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes I agree with Raven I been staring at the UI for a while now,
It was created by Fox and this was a design he liked very much. Not everyone is going to like it i Agree.
Me i like the glassy more UI's a lot of people love the old Stock UI. There is so many different opinions on UI layouts. Our plan in the end is the Ability to pick from multi UI windows. This will make it so we need more UI windows but at this moment Our main concern is working on the core of the game.

If your interested in making UI's feel free to contact me, Things can go from there.
UI's I would like to see with our layout.
Glassy Blue, Black, Red,
A original Rose UI with our layout.
And any other soft and fluffy type UI's But regardless they all have to match out current UI layout.
A lot of it is not simple Xml editing there is a portion of Source code editing to make it's layout what it is.

In the End we want your UI choice to be loaded from the launcher and saved Until its changed.

ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby Jvd on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 am

Still working on the Seven skies project huh. Quite some time now!
Looks good, the different races idea is a nice add-on.
Are you going to give them extra features or is it just a character skin?
I agree on the blue lay out, looks great but it could use some variation.

Good luck on the development ;)
Jvd
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Raven0123 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Jvd wrote:Still working on the Seven skies project huh. Quite some time now!
Looks good, the different races idea is a nice add-on.
Are you going to give them extra features or is it just a character skin?
I agree on the blue lay out, looks great but it could use some variation.

Good luck on the development ;)

Well, there was thought on giving them other stuff. As it is right now they have different starting stats. We also have a new skin that is in the game too. You have the ability to switch between either one.

I need to clear something up that some one else said about our race system. Our race system is based off of the junon char's. The reason for this that if we were to create a new char that was not the same size as the junon char, we would have to re-model EVERYTHING. That means armors, weapons, hats, shoes, etc. Anything that you can equip and see on your char would have to be remodeled to fit the new char.
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby ICON on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:44 am

Also Raven forgot to mention, This race upgrade's main objective is to give a bit more of diversity to the players.

ICON
Clown
Clown

Previous

Return to Pimp My Rose