[hueRose Project] Short Lived

A forum to show of the stuff you did for your server.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: [hueRose Project] Short Lived.

Postby kismetbecomes on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:I'm not judging you.
I did possibly get the wrong idea about what precisely you are selling though.
Everyone deserves to get something for their hard work but in the real world (unfortunately) that doesn't seem to happen a whole lot.

I've made several CMS systems for rose servers and released them all to the public on the condition that end users leave my Google ad code in them.
Do you think anyone did so? I kind of doubt it :? i certainly have never seen a penny back in ad revenue.

Then i made my rose Compendium. I put in over 1000 hours on that alone. It's up there running for everyone 24/7. How many donations do you think I ever got?
One.... for $5
The ads do make a steady, if low, income though and would make a shit load more if everybody who used the site would simply click one ad each time they visit the site for information. I've made about $200 since the site was put up about 3 years ago and a third of that has gone back into maintaining the domain..
Ah well that's the way it goes. ;)

Have you tried Pay Par Visit ads instead? That's a sure way to earn more judging from the structure of your Rose Compendium. Man I thought you are earning at least in an "okay" level. Try PPV, adfly is the most famous. $5-$10 isn't that bad for 10,000 clicks..
RoseZa v437 - HueRose Test Project -- http://hueroseonline.no-ip.biz
kismetbecomes
Rackie
Rackie

Re: [hueRose Project] Short Lived

Postby Qctiimatt on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:37 am

wow Awesome website and script Good Work +1 :)
Qctiimatt
Smoulie
Smoulie

Previous

Return to Pimp My Rose