[Status: Dropped]Rose Animation Edits

A forum to show of the stuff you did for your server.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[Status: Dropped]Rose Animation Edits

Postby Totat on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 am

I was asked to rework some animations for a certain server and would like to share how it looks like to other devs xD
Cough* this post is actually to try and claim that the animations shown were made for a certain server that i work on since people might steal it and such

Two Handed Sword Animation(s):
Running + non combat stand

Running + walking for female model (the male model walk is the same)

Wand Animation(s):

One of the most used wand skills, the Mana Bolt (cough cough)

Unarmed/Fist Animation(s) (WIP for Monk):
One of the normal attacks:

Damage Skill 1
Image\

Damage Skill 2

as stated above these edits are not going to be continued

but hey cheers \o/ i made a cool looking aoe while im at it
Last edited by Totat on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 am, edited 14 times in total.
I make animations and 2d effects
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: 2 Hand Sword Animation(s) Rework Part 1

Postby harry12 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:45 am

I like this new stance
harry12
Pomic
Pomic

Re: 2 Hand Sword Animation(s) Rework Part 1

Postby Totat on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:17 pm

Same lol, the idea came from one of the statues on Training Ground
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: Rose Animation(s) Rework Part 1

Postby lazypenguin on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:09 am

Out of curiosity, why do you re-purpose existing animations rather than create a new animation from scratch?
lazypenguin
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Totat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 am

lazypenguin wrote:Out of curiosity, why do you re-purpose existing animations rather than create a new animation from scratch?

Well it has something to do about me sucking at making stuff not go aboveground or under the ground on rose, and my limited skills on animations

Which is because the guy who gave me the tool for this only taught me how to open and save files
But hey i can edit animations now, thats a huge leap from just spamming skills like i usually do on rose

Or if you want my fancier approach on that question:
"It is like standing on thw shoulders of giants, i am merely contributing to the work of the previous people who have worked on this"
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Postby lazypenguin on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 am

Well it has something to do about me sucking at making stuff not go aboveground or under the ground on rose, and my limited skills on animations

Which is because the guy who gave me the tool for this only taught me how to open and save files
But hey i can edit animations now, thats a huge leap from just spamming skills like i usually do on rose

"It is like standing on thw shoulders of giants, i am merely contributing to the work of the previous people who have worked on this"

Sorry if my post came across the wrong way, I wasn't trying to belittle your work. I was just curious if it was a limitation of the current tooling that prevented custom animations. Was it difficult to do this with the tools you are currently using?
lazypenguin
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Totat on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 am

lazypenguin wrote:

Sorry if my post came across the wrong way, I wasn't trying to belittle your work. I was just curious if it was a limitation of the current tooling that prevented custom animations. Was it difficult to do this with the tools you are currently using?

Oh nah there arent any limitations its just me trying to learn how to edit these stuff. Also if you ask me, it isnt all that difficult, its just tedious
But yeah im havig fun doing it so its k as a hobby lol
Also ur post didnt come the wrong way its just idk how to answer it other than that xD since almost all the previous works that i have done (daggers and some other skills) were using pre made animations that was not edited at all
Also the notes are there to make others realize that they really dont have to go over the top by making animations from scratch to make it fit rose, just by editing existing ones makes it feel more rose esque and would also cut off lots of time on doing animations which leads to more things created and blablabla lol i dont rly want to explain how efficient this editing existing animation(s) is
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: Some Rose Animation Edits

Postby 2UiRose on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 am

Dou you think to share some this files?
2UiRose
Little soul
Little soul

Re: Some Rose Animation Edits

Postby Totat on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:47 am

2UiRose wrote:Dou you think to share some this files?

Sorry, I wouldn't be sharing these files yet :| the server which i am working for is not that popular yet so if any other servers release these it will be as if I 'stole' it from another server, which would be pretty bad for me and the others who i am working with lol
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Re: [Status: Dropped]Rose Animation Edits

Postby AnimalCrackerz on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:37 am

Really loving the AOE ... last gif really good .. makes me laugh for some reason. :D
AnimalCrackerz
Pomic
Pomic

Return to Pimp My Rose