Recruiting Dev / Staff

Use this forum to find people to work on your Server

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Recruiting Dev / Staff

Postby roseon69 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi
i am Currently Recruiting Dev's and Staff that is willing to help us grow and improve our community
we are a new IROSE Server Arcturus Build .

What We Are Looking for?
1. Developers that is willing to do work and improve the server and make our costumers happy
2. Game GM's That is willing and capable of doing events daily and helping other in need

Rules Will be said after approval to the teams members.

For more information Please visit us at http://project.origins-lc.com and join our Discord from our top left side icon icon fails then go to our forum and click our discord Tab
roseon69
Little soul
Little soul

Top Rated Product Tips

Postby FrankJScott on Fri May 10, 2024 8:45 pm

Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips b0a7ad4
FrankJScott
Pomic
Pomic

Cool Clothing Store Simulator Blog

Postby FrankJScott on Tue May 14, 2024 2:51 pm

In reply to the guy inquiring about for you clothing brand, clothing accessories store, we are design clothes, believe clothing store, home clothing store, unique clothing store, cloth fashion store, clothing accessories, for clothing store, clothing to go, I highly recommend this recommended simulator advice or clothing store q, design clothing websites, variety of clothes, clothing fashion store, i believe clothing, options clothing store, on clothing store, fashion stores, all brand clothes store, for you clothing brand, not to mention this best dress shop advice on top of i believe store, in one clothing, a brand clothes, unique clothing store, all of the clothes, women's boutique, clothes you, new in clothing brand, yours brand store, you are fashion, and don't forget this additional resources for fashion simulator tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this cool simulator link not to mention home store fashion, sure clothing, at home clothing, the westside clothing store, their clothing, all for store, dress clothes, clothing page, i believe clothing brand, in clothing brand, not to mention this a total noob on simulator info with on clothing store, i believe clothing brand, clo thing, be be clothing store, dress design, fashion cloth store, apparalel store, clothing accessories, the designer store, as clothing store, for good measure. Check more @ Top Clothing Store Simulator Tips c2ef0fe
FrankJScott
Pomic
Pomic

Return to Recruitment