Looking for client developer

Use this forum to find people to work on your Server

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Looking for client developer

Postby jakammohknka on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:46 am

Good day. Im looking for evo rev 4 client coder. Im willing to hire a coder.thank you. Add me on skype

jakammohknka
Little soul
Little soul

Re: Looking for client developer

Postby Dibella on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:49 am

Good Day,

I am not sure what you mean when you say that you need a "client coder for dev 4"
Simply because the current Dev Rev 4 Client (437/434/417) aren't open source.
So then I thought maybe you meant, editing the .STB or .ZMS files of the Rose Client found in side the .VFS ? but still the "coder" bit bothered me

Then I thought maybe you want someone to write additional programs for your Rose server, like a launcher. Which if this is the case, neoncube can be used as a temporary solution. Because there is several modified versions of it as well as an Open Source version :)

Or in case you meant that you want someone to code a dev 4 client from scratch :O :oops: :cry: , then good luck good sir, because that would be so difficult for like one person to do, and I can add, time consuming

Or maybe you wants to HEX edit the client :O ^^

I can suggest maybe making your requirements/ specifications a bit more clear because it might just confused people like me ("Ah, old age :lol: ").

But in essence, you might want to look another place for a developer, since most of the developers that lives here are busy with their own projects or trying to find the meaning to life (Oh bless all of you xx :lol: )

I am pretty sure that any c++ developer would do, that has the basic understanding of packet delivering and that sort of jazz :)

Regards,
Dibella
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: Looking for client developer

Postby Avo18 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:25 pm

I wanne help you for coding the server of version 4.
But i only wanne code the login with the (sql database or CouchDB) for login. because i dont have alot of time (so it would be in a wekend a few hours only). And i wanne expand my experience about Rose online. the coding would be the easy part. but the part that i want to expand is encoding/decoding from network packets of rose online.

But i will share the code on github so other developers can finish the rest of the server.
Avo18
Little soul
Little soul

Return to Recruitment