[Release] - Tsuki Online Server and Client

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[Release] - Tsuki Online Server and Client

Postby Elyntra on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:09 am

Been meaning to redo this post for a while. Here is what should now be a working copy of the client and server from Tsuki Online that was originally posted here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5972.

The client and server are Rev4 but have been modified to use iRose content. A lot of iRose STB data has been modified to work with the Evo STBs, server calculations have been changed and even item types adjusted. These files contain a lot of fixes but unfortunately are not at a point where they can actually be used for a server. The source is also unavailable so server fixes aren't possible.

This client is unlocked so you should have no problem extracting anything. You won't find anything special in here as it's all just a copy of Arua, placed into Evo.

Client:
https://mega.nz/#!g1EjmQpB!_1u69vVKiYV0 ... 3_BBCtRBp4

Server:
https://mega.nz/#!JxERTIKT!Y8J9bjXXf59_ ... 5XVIApDYSw
Elyntra
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Re: [Release] - Tsuki Online Server and Client

Postby Bless on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:46 am

Thanks, although you can't do much (anything) without the source.
Bless
Pomic
Pomic

Postby rl2171 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:03 pm

I did a little playing with the Item Mall and Lucky Spin items, added Castle Gear and Special Carts (tabs 2 and 4 of Transport)

I removed the 3 boxes that gave 5 times of the medals as they were off by one number and so far, I have not found where that is in the SQL files. It maybe hard coded in the source code.

I also added some to the LuckySpin as well.

Like I said, just playing with the files.

Here is a question, maybe it is server hard coded driven, but the Item Mall, has tabs, is there a way to add other tabs and/or change the names of them?

I found the old ItemMall and LuckySpin exe files someone made, but one doesn't work and the other the tabs are different.

Enjoy the files!
Attachments
luckyspin-ItemMall.zip
LuckySpin & ItemMall SQL Files
(4.28 KiB) Downloaded 1187 times
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Postby rl2171 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Forgot another one.

I modified the GO_List SQL as well. This is one I always worked on with osRose way back when :)

Enjoy!
Attachments
list_golist.zip
GoList SQL
(932 Bytes) Downloaded 1176 times
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Postby Brontophobio on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Been playing around with the server, I try to obtain all the skills of a Muse class.
But it's asking for Level 1 Magician Skill and Cleric, I was looking through the skillbooks.sql to see if it was in there, but it's not. Anyone that played with this server has any ideas?
Brontophobio
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Totat on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:18 am

Brontophobio wrote:Been playing around with the server, I try to obtain all the skills of a Muse class.
But it's asking for Level 1 Magician Skill and Cleric, I was looking through the skillbooks.sql to see if it was in there, but it's not. Anyone that played with this server has any ideas?

That's the 'hidden' passive skills that you get when you do the job change quest

It was done that way so you can display mage/cleric skills on non mage/cleric assigned skill branches so there can be some extra space for 'new skills' on the extra tab on the skill UI

should ask Elyntra since he was the one messing with the basic skill trees on tsuki those days

https://discord.gg/u7UE5fW
thats osROSE's discord channel and just ping him
I make animations and 2d effects
Totat
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Brontophobio on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:32 am

Totat wrote:
Brontophobio wrote:Been playing around with the server, I try to obtain all the skills of a Muse class.

That's the 'hidden' passive skills that you get when you do the job change quest

It was done that way so you can display mage/cleric skills on non mage/cleric assigned skill branches so there can be some extra space for 'new skills' on the extra tab on the skill UI

should ask Elyntra since he was the one messing with the basic skill trees on tsuki those days

So I was able to find the skill with /learkskill [ID] thanks for the info though! :D
Brontophobio
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Brontophobio on Fri May 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Has anyone tried PVP on this Tsuki Server?
I know we can't play around with it without the .cpp source. But I can't seem to PVP.

Suggestions? Thanks!
Brontophobio
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby zhythero on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:58 am

Totat wrote:

Hi. I tried doing the 2nd job muse quest normally as regular player. After completing it, I didn't get the hidden "Cleric" passive skill, thus blocking me from progressing further on my skill tree as Cleric. I only obtained the hidden skill via MySQL. Is this an unfinished feature?
zhythero
Little soul
Little soul

Postby deivares on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Broken links
deivares
Smoulie
Smoulie

Next

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator